Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

Playlist Favorite: ...

Notifications
Clear all

Playlist Favorite: Cats In Boots - Kicked And Clawed

4 Posts
2 Users
12 Likes
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another Favorite Album with 3 Songs in our 80s Playlist ("Her Monkey", "Evil Angel", "Shotgun Sally"). The short-lived American-Japanese band Cats In Boots with singer Joel Ellis totally kicked ass with great songs and very raw sound!

catsinboots

metalwraith666
(@metalwraith666)
Eminent Member Customer

Posted by: @fck-fm

Another Favorite Album with 3 Songs in our 80s Playlist ("Her Monkey", "Evil Angel", "Shotgun Sally"). The short-lived American-Japanese band Cats In Boots with singer Joel Ellis totally kicked ass with great songs and very raw sound!

catsinboots

That's an old favorite from my junior high & high school days. Loved Shotgun Sally. They were among many favorites at the time.

ReplyQuote
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@metalwraith666 It's really too bad they didn't make it. Raw sound and great songwriting.

ReplyQuote
metalwraith666
(@metalwraith666)
Eminent Member Customer

@fck-fm many I don't think made it sadly. But I do see some emerging from Deadline/Cleopatra Records I think that still put out tunes or re-releases and compilations. Like Pretty Boy Floyd and others. Enuff Z'nuff is still around from that time and on Frontier Records.

ReplyQuote
Share: