Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

We need you - how d...

Notifications
Clear all

How did you find us? Poll is created on Sep 13, 2022

[Sticky] We need you - how did you find us?

5 Posts
3 Users
15 Likes
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Let us entertain you the best we can and that´s why we need your help, please. For doing our Marketing right, please let us know at the poll how you found us. Thank you, guys! 😎🤘

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by FCK.FM

Topic Tags
Jose manuel Toledo de León
(@jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon)
Reputable Member Customer

Well...... I was watching tiktok and then see a video of fck with leyla and I said: "this in interesting" and then I go to the instagram page I follow, next I go to Twitter and finally I see the Patreon and Join because I really love all the hard work that everyone is doing. The instagram content makes my days always and finally this Website came and very happy to be a member by the annual plan. And everyday more happy 😄

ReplyQuote
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon

Well...... I was watching tiktok and then see a video of fck with leyla and I said: "this in interesting" and then I go to the instagram page I follow, next I go to Twitter and finally I see the Patreon and Join because I really love all the hard work that everyone is doing. The instagram content makes my days always and finally this Website came and very happy to be a member by the annual plan. And everyday more happy 😄

Cool, thank you Jose 🤩

ReplyQuote
Jose manuel Toledo de León
(@jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon)
Reputable Member Customer

Posted by: @fck-fm
Posted by: @jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon

Cool, thank you Jose 🤩

Thanks to every FCK crew for exist, was a hard year until I discover this, makes my days always better

ReplyQuote
demir297
(@demir297)
New Member Customer

well on instagram like Metal fan 

ReplyQuote
Share: