Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

Notifications
Clear all

The Fixer "Dark.Sexy.Loud."

8 Posts
4 Users
24 Likes
VicSin
(@vicsin)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Greetings,

My name is Vic and am part of a Canadian band called The Fixer. We describe ourselves as "Dark.Sexy.Loud." and others have dubbed us as stripper metal. While all of the band's members are avid metal listeners, I'd say we are straddling the line between rock and metal. We don't dip into any areas of extreme metal in our music. We would love for you to check out our music videos, stream us or drop comments on any of our online sites.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0Ny8HJc6iUvmIKGlY5TxSs?si=4KOastUURpqhyAZVFJCYTg&utm_source=copy-link

Depart Music Video:

Take You Home Music Video:

Murder Cat Lyric Video:

TheFixer Red Room

FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Hi Vic,

thank you very much for posting and be welcome here at FCK.FM, for sure we'll check out 🤘🔊🔊

ReplyQuote
Marga Beggars
(@margamaiden)
Member Moderator

Awesome! 

https://www.facebook.com/TheFixerBand

Marisol, FCK.FM and VicSin reacted
ReplyQuote
VicSin
(@vicsin)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

@margamaiden thank you for adding our link! We are on a few platforms outside my initial post. I'll add them below for anyone that likes to use platforms other than Spotify and YouTube.

Instagram - www.instagram.com/thefixercanada

Bandcamp - thefixercanada.bandcamp.com

SoundCloud - www.soundcloud.com/thefixercanada

We also exist on twitter under the handle thefixercanada. But, we aren't really active there. Anyone can feel free to add us on any platform and we are friendly with adding back. We are more or less hippies in black. Dark sexy loud describes the band. Peace love and darkness describes the members.

ReplyQuote
VicSin
(@vicsin)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

@fck-fm Thank you for the warm welcome. 🖤 Hope you get enjoyment out of what we are creating.

ReplyQuote
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Posted by: @vicsin

@fck-fm Thank you for the warm welcome. 🖤 Hope you get enjoyment out of what we are creating.

Awesome work, you can send your submissions also to Rich @studio => https://fck.fm/radio/

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by FCK.FM

ReplyQuote
VicSin
(@vicsin)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

@fck-fm Thank you for the kind words. It warms my black frosty heart to hear. 🖤

I have passed along our new single to Rich. If there is anywhere else that I should pass our material along to, just let me know.

ReplyQuote
Jose manuel Toledo de León
(@jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon)
Honorable Member Customer

Posted by: @vicsin

Greetings,

My name is Vic and am part of a Canadian band called The Fixer. We describe ourselves as "Dark.Sexy.Loud." and others have dubbed us as stripper metal. While all of the band's members are avid metal listeners, I'd say we are straddling the line between rock and metal. We don't dip into any areas of extreme metal in our music. We would love for you to check out our music videos, stream us or drop comments on any of our online sites.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0Ny8HJc6iUvmIKGlY5TxSs?si=4KOastUURpqhyAZVFJCYTg&utm_source=copy-link

Depart Music Video:

Take You Home Music Video:

Murder Cat Lyric Video:

-- attachment is not available --

Really sound very sexy, I like it!

ReplyQuote
Share: