Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

Weird and Strange M...

Notifications
Clear all

Weird and Strange Movies

35 Posts
7 Users
109 Likes
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator
Topic starter  

Weird Movies   Maxy 01

Let's talk here about the craziest and most twisted of cinema. The more hallucinogenic, strange, weird and bizarre, the better.

Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

I´ll go first.

One of my all time favorites!!

Tetsuo: The Iron Man

Tetsuo 01

Horror, Sci-Fi, Japanese 1989 Movie from director Shin´ya Tsukamoto.

Tetsuo 02

It would be in vain to try to explain what the movie is about. You definitely have to watch it and draw your own meaning. I can only tell you that it is an intense movie and that it will leave you deranged for a few days, months or maybe even years.

Tetsuo 03

There are also two sequels, for those who are interested in checking out the whole package. 

ReplyQuote
Phelian
(@flacostudios)
Active Member Customer

Also from the asian horror genre, the movie Suicide Club is pretty weird, but amazing!!

Marisol, Marga Beggars, sunrise_69 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
sunrise_69
(@sunrise_69)
Eminent Member Customer

"The man who fell to earth" with David Bowie. You can also watch the film backwards, makes no difference Crazy  

Marisol, Phelian, Marga Beggars and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
EL TOPO(1970)
topo 01
Written, directed and starring the multifaceted Alejandro Jodorowsky.
topo 02
The film is simply a masterpiece that we cannot classify, since everyone can perceive it differently.
topo 05
It is a difficult film to digest, it is very raw, scandalous, repulsive and uncomfortable. Some scenes are very violent and bizarre. His characters are a bunch of phenomena, dwarfs, deformed and mutilated, in contrast to this we can also see images of great beauty, the symbolism is immediate and we see it everywhere.
topo 06
But it's not just the visual aspect that perplexes you, the truth is that throughout the film you can't help but have many feelings, since it doesn't hesitate to make us face uncomfortable truths about the search for the meaning of life, which leave us with a lot of issues and an upset stomach.

I won't go into details so as not to ruin the movie for you, but it's well worth giving it a try, believe me, it'll shake your head!

jodorowsky 0
"The mole is an animal that digs galleries under the earth looking for the sun and sometimes its path takes it to the surface: when it sees the sun, it goes blind." — Alejandro Jodorowsky

ReplyQuote
Dustin
(@unholytyrant)
Reputable Member Customer

Battle Royale is quite an experience. A movie that generated controversy upon it's release due to the story and it's level of violence. The movie left out some of the darker aspects of the book. Not that it made the story any lighter though.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

Meatball Machine (2005)

Meatball Machine 2005 poster

A science fiction film with cyberpunk aesthetics, ultragore, love without a happy ending, alien parasites invading human bodies which then turn into conscienceless cybernetic fighting machines, called "Necroborgs" capable of developing their own organic weapons integrated into their bodies.

We know of countless movies that deal with the subject of alien parasites, but I´m pretty sure none to this scale, that borders on the absurd and incoherent.

Meatball Machine is a movie to watch laying on the couch and have a good time about it. So, let's put aside the expert film critic in all of us, and enjoy. Because, really, what the hell does it matter what was going through the director's head when he shot the movie?

meatball machine

Meatball Machine is a good movie to start yourself in the world of bizarre cinema, if you can get to enjoy its excessive blood content, mutilated meat, guts, wild scenes and nonsensical plots, welcome to the club!

Personally, I find these types of films charming, you never know what you can find in them.

The visual aspect is magnificent, grotesque and very creative. Of course, for a few moments you have the feeling of watching an uncensored episode of the "Power Rangers".

Meatball Machine 2005   02

For many, Meatball Machine is nothing more than the cheap copy of Tetsuo, perhaps the fact that in the two films we can see humanoids with robotic parts is what leads them to think that way.

From my point of view, they are completely different proposals. What do you think?

Phelian, Marga Beggars, FCK.FM and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

@sunrise_69 I definitely have to try that.

Marga Beggars and FCK.FM reacted
ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

@unholytyrant Excellent Movie!! The lighthouse scene is awesome!!

ReplyQuote
Dustin
(@unholytyrant)

@marisol Oh yes my favorite scene! There was an attempt to make a Hollywood remake of this movie but it failed. Some movies don't require a remake and Battle Royale is one example.

ReplyQuote
Dustin
(@unholytyrant)

Tokyo Gore Police is a film with a fitting title. It's plot in the movie exists so the copious amounts of arterial spray can flow freely. The creative creature design is quite a visual feat.

Marisol, Marga Beggars, FCK.FM and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

@unholytyrant It´s been in my list for some time now... time to watch it!!

ReplyQuote
Dustin
(@unholytyrant)

@marisol It's a wonderful movie! The same actress from Audition is the main character. The creature design is among the most creative I've seen!

ReplyQuote
Dustin
(@unholytyrant)

Machine Girl is a action/horror film. The revenge driven plot is filled with creative weapons and a lot of gore. It makes Kill Bill seem quite tame in comparison. The acting is quite comedic at times due to it's over the top nature. The action sequences are quite elaborate as well.

ReplyQuote
Dustin
(@unholytyrant)

Tromeo and Juliet is a romantic black comedy from the famed independent movie studio Troma Entertainment. It is a loose adaption of William Shakespeare's play with a lot of over the top violence and sexual content. The humor is quite twisted as it's from Troma. The guest star of the movie is Lemmy who acts as the eloquent narrator of this twisted take on William Shakespeare. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: