Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

Notifications
Clear all

Alex Meister

7 Posts
3 Users
17 Likes
Dangerous D
(@doug)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

GAME OF LOVE... The new single from "The Brazilian Gunslinger" (Yes, it's a totally made up moniker, I gave him) Releases from RFL RECORDS on October 14, along with a Totally Kickass Video. MARISOL APPROVES!!!

IMG 20220914 212732 137
This topic was modified 2 months ago by FCK.FM

FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Great musician, great guy, highly recommended!

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator

You can bet I approve!!! Thanks Doug for letting me hear it in advance. I already knew it would be fantastic, but still I was surprised!! 💣 💣 

Marga Beggars and FCK.FM reacted
ReplyQuote
Dangerous D
(@doug)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

@fck-fm YOU ROCK

ReplyQuote
Dangerous D
(@doug)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

@marisol DIOSA🤘🏻🔥🤘🏻

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator

IMG 20221017 010031304~2
On October 14th, the single 'Game of Love' was released along with it's brand new video. From the very beginning I loved it, it's very heavy and 'eighties'.

Alex Meister is a great musician with a very complete technique and style, he knows how to shake his guitar to convey a multitude of emotions to those who listen to him.

Just 3 days after its release, the video has had more than 22,000 views on his YouTube channel, showing that it is totally liked by the fans, the video is very dynamic, fun and sexy. 🤘🤩🤘🎸🔥🔥

Marga Beggars and FCK.FM reacted
ReplyQuote
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Posted by: @marisol
IMG 20221017 010031304~2
On October 14th, the single 'Game of Love' was released along with it's brand new video. From the very beginning I loved it, it's very heavy and 'eighties'.

Alex Meister is a great musician with a very complete technique and style, he knows how to shake his guitar to convey a multitude of emotions to those who listen to him.

Just 3 days after its release, the video has had more than 22,000 views on his YouTube channel, showing that it is totally liked by the fans, the video is very dynamic, fun and sexy. 🤘🤩🤘🎸🔥🔥

All said 🖐️

ReplyQuote
Share: