Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

Notifications
Clear all

Playhouse

3 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Dangerous D
(@doug)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

On 22 July 2022, we released, in my opinion,  one of the best, most dynamic, most diverse hard rock albums that I have heard in a long time. This album is "Dancing at Funerals" by Montreal's PLAYHOUSE.  You may have heard a few of the singles, right here on FCK.FM. I invite all Melodic Hard Rock fans to listen via your favorite streaming platform, or buy a physical copy from Walmart.com, amazon, B&N, fye, or the numerous independent record who are also carrying the album. I firmly believe you will not be disappointed.  Just ask Marisol, who did a most amazing review of "Dancing" in July's FCK.FM Mag. Thank you Marisol! Rock on FCKers!!!

FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Thank you for posting Doug, indeed a very good album 😎

playhouse dancing at funerals

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator

Authentic Old School Hard Rock, "Dancing at Funerals" is an album to listen to and enjoy. It surprises me that today the lyrical content of many bands has no weight compared to the musical part, the lyrics are often insipid and it is a shame not to be able to match the level between the lyrics and the music. I mention this because it is precisely one of the things that I loved about "Dancing at funerals", how amazing and well thought out the lyrics of each track are, the musical part is totally fascinating! Composed of experienced musicians (35 years) PLAYHOUSE is a band that knows how to impress its classic and mature style.

Pag 03

ReplyQuote
Share: