Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

The God Machine by ...

Notifications
Clear all

The God Machine by Blind Guardian

4 Posts
2 Users
13 Likes
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator
Topic starter  
Blind Guardian   The God Machine
The God Machine, the new album by Blind Guardian, loaded with good Power Metal and fierce melodic overtones, very fluid, clean and colorful riffs. An aggressive, dark and fast album, with a masterful orchestration. The God Machine is an album where no note is randomly placed, each instrument is finely synchronized making everything in perfect harmony.

A great album deserves a great cover, Gadreel, Angel of War is the name of the cover art created by Peter Mohrbacher illustrator and concept artist.

Blind Guardian comes straight to kick ass and shows us that it was worth the wait, personally The God Machine is the album that I have enjoyed the most from Blind Guardian, I love the evolution of the band, and as a proud fan I am happy to recommend it to you totally.

Jose manuel Toledo de León
(@jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon)
Honorable Member Customer

Tomorrow I will put this album to listen, thank you! 😀 

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!...let me know what you think about it! 🤘😊🤘

ReplyQuote
Jose manuel Toledo de León
(@jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon)
Honorable Member Customer

Posted by: @marisol
Posted by: @jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!...let me know what you think about it! 🤘😊🤘

Already listen the full album, need to admit that this album is very epic every second! Thank you for let me discover this album

ReplyQuote
Share: