Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

Airplay Charts Nov ...

Notifications
Clear all

Airplay Charts Nov 2022

18 Posts
4 Users
53 Likes
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator
Topic starter  
Airplay Charts Nov 2022

Here we go with this month's list of the Top Ten Songs in FCK.FM Radio.

Catch 'em all and discuss them here, at your favorite metal community.

Marga Beggars, Dustin, FCK.FM and 1 people reacted
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
10 Cobra Spell
The 10th place is occupied by Cobra Spell, a band formed in 2019 by 5 girls. Their new single Flaming Heart has my favorite recipe, sexy girls, guitars, leather, chains and boots. The music, the voice and the visual aesthetics are totally eighties, so if you like the eighties you will love them!

ReplyQuote
Jose manuel Toledo de León
(@jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon)
Honorable Member Customer

@marisol very 80's sound 😁

Marga Beggars, Marisol, Dustin and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Posted by: @jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon

@marisol very 80's sound 😁

They´re super successful, they get a lot of international press and TV, and look at their views on Social Media. 99,8% of other Rock/Metal Newcomers are just dreaming about that.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
09 The Midnight Devils
The 9th position also has a lot of eighties spirit, and is in charge of The Midnight Devils. Highway 69 is the name of this catchy song and it comes off the second album Never Beg For It, released on July 1, 2022.
Highway 69 is the perfect soundtrack for a crazy night out.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
08 The Dead Daisies

The 8th position goes to The Dead Daisies with Face Your Fear. I have previously talked in more detail about this great album, so not to repeat the same thing I will just tell you that it is a Super Class album and that it is worth getting.

Marga Beggars, Dustin, FCK.FM and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
07 Megadeth

7th Célebutante is still on our Airplay Charts, I have already talked about this release and my comments have been favorable. Megadeth is one of my favorite bands and one of the bands that introduced me to Metal. Turn up the volume and let's Rock with Célebutante

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
06 Skid Row

6th With their powerful guitars and sharp riffs, the guys from Skid Row are ready to make you Rock with Tear It Down, a song that keeps the adrenaline pumping at all times, with a fresh rhythm and very Skid Row-style, clearly showing why we love them. The interpretive force of the voice is amazing, Erick unfolds in the band like a fish in the water, always on the spot.

ReplyQuote
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Posted by: @marisol

06 Skid Row

6th With their powerful guitars and sharp riffs, the guys from Skid Row are ready to make you Rock with Tear It Down, a song that keeps the adrenaline pumping at all times, with a fresh rhythm and very Skid Row-style, clearly showing why we love them. The interpretive force of the voice is amazing, Erick unfolds in the band like a fish in the water, always on the spot.

Will see them live again tomorrow Monday evening🔊🔊🔊

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

@fck-fm Enjoy the show a looooot and take lots of pics!

ReplyQuote
FCK.FM
(@fck-fm)
Member Admin

Posted by: @marisol

@fck-fm Enjoy the show a looooot and take lots of pics!

Of course, will try to do as many as pics possible from groupies and potential FCK.FM Girls 😁

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
05 Queensrÿche
It is difficult to listen to Queensrÿche and not recognize them, I don´t mean they are a boring, same-all band, but quite the contrary, they are a band that has incredible technique and ability. Through the years they have remained faithful to their style, but at the same time in constant evolution. Sicdeth is a great song, period. I have nothing more to say, the whole album is perfect, so buy it!

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Dustin
(@unholytyrant)
Noble Member Customer

@marisol The best song I've heard from Queensryche without Geoff as the vocalist. Time will tell if it grows on me as I still view Geoff as the definitive voice of Queensryche.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
04 Ugly Kid Joe

Dustin reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: