Find the others!

We´re FCK.FM and we stand for a lot of hard n’ heavy Rock ’n’ Roll and a lot of hot girls, but we are strictly against talking about politics and religion. Our mission is to spread positive vibes, no judging and having as much fun as possible by being nice and supporting each other. Be welcome to join us!

Join our community

Our rules

Airplay Charts Oct ...

Notifications
Clear all

Airplay Charts Oct 2022

12 Posts
2 Users
47 Likes
Marisol
(@marisol)
Editor-in-Chief Moderator
Topic starter  
Airplay Charts Oct 2022
FCK.FM Radio Online is a space where you can meet and listen to both the new proposals of the Metal scene and, of course, enjoy the great Monsters of Rock!
So take a look at the loudest and most scandalous of the moment!
Don't forget to take your freshly baked copy of FCK.FM MAG, trust me you won't regret it!

Dustin, FCK.FM, Marga Beggars and 1 people reacted
Jose manuel Toledo de León
(@jose-manuel-toledo-de-leon)
Honorable Member Customer

Cool veeeery cool 😎

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
10 Martyr   Demon Hammer

Rocking since 1982 Martyr attacks the 10th position with "Demon Hammer" an explosive powerful and excessively addictive song. 🔥🎸🔥

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
09 Thundermother   Black And Gold
"Black and Gold" completely covered in an exquisite Hard Rock & Blues, takes the 9th position, the passion and dedication of these girls towards music is evident, without a doubt Thundermother is at its best and this album fully demonstrates it. I love seeing real Metal Girls kicking butt alongside the big guys!

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
08 Bouncing Betty   Revolution

8th place goes to the Hard Rock band from Stuttgart, who have been rocking since 2015. 🤘😉🤘

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
07 Orianthi   Light It Up
Orianthi the lucky girl who rose to fame thanks to her collaborations with Michael Jackson and Alice Cooper.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
06 Megadeth   Célebutante

After 6 years since their last recording, the gods of Trash Metal are back with an excellent album: "The Sick, the Dying... and the Dead", from which Celebutante emerges, a song full of very thug and characteristic riffs from Megadeth. . . The musical interpretation is excellent, I love the tempo variations and the solos are very enjoyable. As for the lyrics, it deals with the subject of instant celebrities and those who are capable of doing anything for recognition and fame, very synch with the garbage that is currently lived.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
05 Ozzy Osbourne   Immortal
At almost 74 years old, The Prince of Darkness keeps breaking it big time and proves it once more by bringing together all these guitar senseis on his 13th Album, Patient Number 9.

By now, I think we've all heard part or all of the album , and I think you will agree that it is simply a masterpiece.

Despite the history of excesses in the life of the great Ozzy, his vocals still retain that characteristic stamp that his polyphonic voice gives.

Within a record full of classic guitars, like Beck, Clapton and Iommi, the single "Immortal" has a fresh, but equally distinguished sound, provided by Mike McCready of Pearl Jam.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
04 Smash Into Pieces   Heathens
The truth is that I had never heard them so I began to investigate about them since I do not like to talk about something that I do not know, I was really surprised to see the scope of this band, it is very popular and everyone talks about the good vibes that they transmit. which is great because I think that's what the world needs, a lot of "good vibes".

Musically their mix of pop and electronica is too much for me, regardless of whether they are good musicians or not, I wouldn't use the term Metal to refer to them. I can't deny that the quality of their production is quite good but even so I can't say anything other than that they are one more band that has slipped in... Sorry!

It is sad to know that many real musicians will continue to play in a garage, will never be recognized much less have any support and all this thanks to the beautiful music industry. Of course, talking about this is a topic that has no end.

So if you are more of a rave type and very fashionista, you will surely love it.

But if you're looking for Metal, save yourself a hard time. I say this with all due respect as it is just my personal opinion.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
03 The Dead Daisies   Face Your Fear
"Face Your Fear" a great song with very good lyrics and a perfect instrumental ensemble, powerful and well-rationed riffs, a great vocal work by Glenn, "Face Your Fear" is a song totally immersed in the classic style of The Dead Daisies. Excellent to start the album off.

At 71 years old, Glenn Hughes' voice is impressive in it's mastering of range, technique, feeling, modulation. Describing it, anyone falls short. I just love his fresh style and the elegance and power of his voice!

Personally, I was waiting for this album with great enthusiasm and expectation and I can say that each track has me completely hypnotized. I just can't stop listening to the album.

With a perfect lineup:
Glenn Hughes (Vocals/Bass)
Doug Aldrich (Guitar)
David Lowy (Guitar)
Brian Tychy (Drums)

The Dead Daisies achieve an extraordinary and top-notch release.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  
02 Nickelback   San Quentin
"San Quentin" is the promotional single from the band's tenth album. The story of the lyrics is inspired by a prison famous for its bad reputation located in a small town in California called precisely "San Quentin".

Kroeger's voice has a nice ring and style that suits the song quite well, but musically it feels very basic, it's the kind of track you listen to and the climax never comes.

ReplyQuote
Marisol
(@marisol)
Topic starter  

01 Megadeth   The Sick, The Dying… And The Dead
The must deserved First place goes to Megadeth with "The Sick, the Dying... and the Dead!"

An extraordinary theme performed by the fabulous Speed Metal that we like so much about Megadeth. Overall I love the album, I can say I'm a happy fan!

By the way, it's great to see them take 2 positions in our Airplay Charts.

Vic Rattlehead's appearance in the video reminds me a lot of the movie Hellraiser, maybe Vic could very well play a Cenobite.

ReplyQuote
Share: